Time with those who matter most, whether that be friends or family, is always better spent in comfort with plenty of conveniences at hand. And that's just what the REGENCY® 250 LE3 offers.
At 27' 5" overall and 8' 6" wide, this model provides space inside for all your guests (14 total) to relax in comfort on the four plush couches, which feature a new supportive suspension system, or the deluxe captains' chairs. Every couch features our Stow More™ seat storage system with compartments under the cushion and in the backrest. Dual bow compartments are also lockable to protect your valuables while you go ashore.
In addition to comfort, the 253 LE3 presents sleek styling with Diamond Coat™ powder coating on the logs and railings. It's subtle luxury your guests will appreciate the entire outing.
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Diamond Coat™ powder coating on logs, railings & Bimini hardware
- Rail-Lock™ rail system for snapless, trailerable mooring cover
- 3 performance pontoon logs w/lifting strakes
- 11' (3.35 m) powered Bimini top w/LED lights & storage pockets
- Port & starboard bow couches w/Stow More™ seat storage system, lockable compartments & port pop-up changing curtain
- Lighted in-floor storage w/automatic bilge pump
- Raised helm w/Lowrance® HDS Carbon 7 depthfinder/chartplotter, tilt hydraulic steering & reclining, swiveling captain's chair
- Reclining, swiveling co-captain's chair w/fence-mounted drink holder
- In-console stereo w/Bluetooth® & USB input & dash remote
- Port & starboard aft couches w/Stow More seat storage system
- Full-width swim platform w/fold-down ladder & removable ski tow pylon
- Length: 27 ft. 5 in.
- Deck length: 25 ft. 1.5 in.
- Deck width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 350 hp
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 25 ft. 4 in.
- Pontoon log diameter: 26 in.
- Pontoon log material: 0.100 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person weight: 1950 lb.
- Max. person capacity: 14 persons
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 3000 lb.
- Interior depth: 29.5 in.
- Average dry weight: 3637 lb.
- Average package weight: 6140 lb.
- Package height: 8 ft. 8 in.
- Package width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Towing length: 35 ft. 5 in.
- Storage length: 35 ft. 5 in.
- Styling: The 254 LE3 presents a unique, refined look with graceful curves, lustrous powder-coated railings and logs and vibrant fencing.
- Craftsmanship: More than just stylish, the 254 LE3 features carefully crafted details and creature comforts throughout to ensure years of exciting and relaxing get-togethers.
- Mooring Cover: Slip off the snapless mooring cover when you're ready to set out on your excursion. And at the end of the day, it's easy to re-install it to protect the entire interior (and bow) in the slip, on the road and at home.
- Camera: Whether navigating a busy marina or keeping a watchful eye on those in the water while tucked in a quiet cove, the rear-facing camera features a console-mounted display for easy, at-a-glance viewing.
- Port Chair: The deluxe port chair invites you to sit back and enjoy the feel of the wind in your hair through a spirited cruise, or lean it back with the sun on your face as you relax away the day.
- Three 26" (66.04 cm) performance logs with lifting strakes meld perfectly with the 350-horsepower rating for optimal performance during leisurely or spirited cruises.
- XP3 performance package - strakes on inboard side of outer logs & both sides of center tube
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty: 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + provisions for transfer to a second owner
- NMMA® certified
- Aft-facing camera
- NEW front zipper on Bimini top to join optional double Bimini together
- Color-keyed 11' (3.35 m) Bimini top w/Diamond Coat™, LED lights, boot & power up & down feature
- NEW LED navigation & docking lights/shroud w/LED accents
- Exclusive Rail-Lock™ snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/detachable bow extension
- Lighted drink holders
- NEW stainless steel gate latches
- Ergonomic multi-density upholstery foams for all-day comfort
- 4 folding mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW shroud w/wrapped brow & automotive stitching
- Sleek, heavy-duty fiberglass console on elevated platform w/simulated wood non-skid mat
- Multifunction gauges w/tachometer, water pressure, trim, voltmeter, speedometer & fuel
- Deluxe sport steering wheel
- NEW flush-mounted Lowrance® HDS Carbon 7 depthfinder
- Power-assisted tilt hydraulic steering
- Flip-out storage compartment
- In-console Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/dash remote & 4 strategically located, lighted speakers for optimal sound throughout
- Designated mobile phone holders
- Below-console cooler storage space w/door (cooler not included)
- Back-lit switch panels
- NEW Stow More™ storage system w/hold-open hatch springs
- All upholstery foam wrapped w/moisture-barrier to prevent moisture intrusion
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- NEW REGENCY®-exclusive Suspension System, furniture bases & interior accents
- NEW pillow-top construction for lounges/couches using the REGENCY® multi-density foam package
- 2 NEW locking lids under lounge cushions
- Wraparound port bow lounge w/Stow More™, deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, lighted lockable storage, 12V outlet & lighted drink holders
- Pop-up changing room in port bow couch arm
- Wraparound starboard bow lounge w/Stow More™, deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, lighted lockable storage, 12V outlet & lighted drink holder
- Easy-access trash receptacle in starboard bow lounge
- 88" (2.24 m) long, 23" (58.42 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment w/snap-on mat
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining & swiveling co-captain's chair w/self-leveling arms, ventilated storage pouch on back & drink holder
- NEW oversized, adjustable, reclining swivel captain's chair w/self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Port & starboard aft couches w/Stow More™, deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, lockable arm storage & lighted drink holders
- Full-width aft swim deck w/removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- Snap-in lid floor mat
- 2 movable drink holders/armrests
- Luxurious cool-touch, padded woven flooring
- Removable table w/simulated teak surface, molded-in drink holders & tall & short pedestals (fore & aft pedestal base locations)
- Large 4-step, powder-coated boarding ladder w/framed platform & tall grab rails
- Port wheelchair-access gate
Construction & Exterior
- 3 powder-coated 26" (66.04 cm) diameter high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-in lifting strakes & internal bracing for additional strength
- Diamond Coat™ fence railing, deck support brackets & pontoon logs for a long-lasting, lustrous finish
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Distinctive 3-dimensional REGENCY® side graphics
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- 1-piece, full-length extruded M-bracket for maximum floor support
- Elevated fence panels for drainage & ventilation
- 1.25" (3.18 cm) aluminum fence rails for a distinctive look, strength & durability
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Heavy-duty extruded powder coated rub rail w/oversized insert & corner castings
- Reinforced bow & stern deck structure
- All-aluminum box-beam transom for strength, longevity
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) automatic bilge pump
- Blue LED courtesy lighting throughout interior—around couch bases, drink holders & speakers
- Lighted storage throughout
- Aft underwater lighting
- 1 Interstate® cranking battery & 1 house battery w/mounting trays
- 2-bank onboard battery charger
- 12V outlets
- Easy-to-access, automotive-style fuse panel
- Premium color upgrade w/additional color combinations
- Rail mount for propane BBQ grill (available through parts department—dealer installed)
- Rail-mounted propane BBQ grill (available through parts department—dealer installed)
- Tandem-axle trailer w/disc brakes on both axles (additional freight charge applies for standalone trailer purchase)
- Mercury® FourStroke 250 L FourStroke w/DTS controls
- Mercury® Verado® 250 L Verado®
- Mercury® Verado® 300 L Verado®
- Mercury® Verado® 350 L Verado®
- Mercury® Verado® 350 L Verado® Warm Fusion White
Prices, specifications, and features are subject to change without notice. Dealer installation fees for options, taxes, title, registration, documentation and license fees vary by situation and are in addition to prices shown. Photos may show optional equipment. STATE AND LOCAL LAWS vary; some equipment or engines offered may not be available in some states or may require additional equipment at extra cost. See your dealer for details.